Account Manager (Digital) – Stunning W1 Agency
Account Manager (Digital) – Stunning W1 Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on a stunning mobile (handset) account.
The agency are a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The agency has worked with this client since 2011 and are responsible for digital strategy, omnichannel digital activations, global eCRM activity, and run the client’s Content Studio.
They also work alongside and lead multiple partner digital agencies to create and implement communications.
The Account Manager Role
In the role you will manage email marketing campaigns including managing the master email creative development through the content studio; overseeing the translation process for local market variants with the translation agency; liaising with local markets for feedback and approvals and overseeing the production and broadcast of the emails with the production team.
As a result digital agency experience, and ideally some exposure to inter-agency working on a larger client, would be preferable.
You are confident with an excellent client services skillset, ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work.
Comfortable running smaller campaigns and keen to stretch to play a larger, more autonomous role, you have the ability to hold your own and are confident enough to get your point across with some strong personalities in the client and cross agency teams!
Key skills/competencies required:
- Decision Making: Can make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Creative Thinking: Ability to look outside the box and develop new strategies.
- Initiative: Ability to obtain information from several sources to address present needs.
- Communication: Skilled at both oral and written communication that can influence others.
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital, particularly email marketing in a classic Client Servicing capacity
- Confident and articulate – you will need to manage often strong willed clients and wider inter-agency teams
- Bright, motivated with a can do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital assets
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Reporting into AD so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on a challenging, exciting brand
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong digital campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com