Content & Social Strategist – Content Agency – London
Do you want to work with world class brands? Have you got experience in social strategy?
If you’re looking to join an agency with a flat structure, a fun culture, where people are appreciated and not just ‘cogs in a wheel’ then this could be the opportunity for you. Based in the heart of Soho, this award-winning Content Marketing agency are growing at a steady rate. A recent pitch win on one of their key accounts means they are now looking to expand their Strategy team.
You’re a Strategist with atleast 3 years experience - eager to progress to the next level in your career. You’re experienced in using data to generate robust creative briefs. You have a natural flair in taking the complex and making it simple and able to inspire creative teams. You possess a can-do attitude, are forever curious and passionate about audiences and how social and content marketing can best reach them.
- Search & Social Data Insights & Listening
- Experience scheduling tools / CMS
- A solid understanding of mainstream social channels
- Generating data-led creative briefs
- Generating social, search and analytics data
- Working closely with Data Analytics specialists, search, Social Data & Insight teams
- Creating Social Media and content Strategies
- Identifying the role for Social content and how it can best generate engagement
- Contributing to New Business pitches
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in social strategy
- Strong research and alytical skills
- Experience creating data-led briefs
- A can-do attitude, proactive and willing to go that extra mile
- Work well under pressure and can multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fanatical about everything social
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who is looking to turn the page in the next chapter of their digital strategy career.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.