Digital Marketing Specialist
ITP Media Group is looking for a dynamic, creative and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital team! The right candidate will have a proven track record of developing, setting up and executing a wide range of digital marketing activities including email campaigns, blogs and SEO/SEM. In addition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will create and implement social media strategy as well as manage website optimisation. This person has expertise in leading integrated digital marketing campaigns and optimizing across all digital channels with strong experience in CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform, to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Lead the coordination and implementation of all digital campaigns utilizing a marketing automation system (email, social, web and more)
- Optimize all digital content for SEO to improve organic search results, work with paid search
- Generate email newsletters for multiple internal and external audiences; incorporate metrics to continually improve click rate and open rate
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns with sales and production
- Manage B2C Facebook marketing including writing ad copy, launching and optimizing campaigns to meet and exceed traffic, revenue and profitability goals
- Identify new ways to increase engagement through interesting and winning content
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Track record of success in a B2B & B2C environment and has helped build brands with recognized impact
- Experience with website management
The ideal candidate should have previously worked in the publishing industry, with around 10 years of experience in digital/online marketing strategies and tactics. The ability to read, write and speak Arabic would be desirable too.
- Expert writer with experience writing online marketing copy that pulls in an audience
- In depth knowledge of SEO tools and practices
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload within a fast paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines
- Professional and driven, taking the initiative to source appropriate resources and tools with limited direction
- Collaborative team player, with a proactive approach to work and effective communication skills
- Understanding of corporate and marketing communications
- Delivering quality work that meets or exceeds management expectations
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting and quality assurance skills
If you’re an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist and the above appeals to you, we’d love you to get in contact!
To apply, please submit your latest CV and a cover letter which tells us why you want the role and explains why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly