Junior Motion Designer
3 days left
We have a job for a talented Motion Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least a couple of years agency experience and have strong After effects skills. As a member of our in-house production studio, you will work on a variety of exciting projects across a range of global brands.
We are a small department that takes on all the agency's production needs, either creating content in-house or collaborating with suppliers according to the project requirements. We work on all forms of content for clients - mid to longer-term content which can be anything from social content creation to branded online films.
Our current team includes motion designers who mainly work in After Effects and Cinema 4D, videographers and producers.
You will be responsible for translating design concepts and storyboards to create high-end motion graphics and edits. Projects can involve creating all assets from scratch and developing a new style, or bringing to life a storyboard that has been briefed by the design department.
Projects vary enormously and there is opportunity to work across all brands - from full animated product launch videos to graphics for film content, social content and case study films.
What we are looking for: -
* Stand out portfolio/ show reel
* Strong understanding of design, typography, compositing, colour and composition
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
* Good knowledge of video editing in Premier
* Knowledge of colour correction and grading techniques.
* Experience working with digital, social and broadcast formats.
* Confident in compositing and tracking.
* Demonstrate ability to follow a brief
* Knowledge of 3rd party plugins
Experience with DSLR photography and filming would be desirable. We have an in-house studio and there are many opportunities to get involved in various shoots.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work to budget - we are sometimes given the challenge of little or no budget so some clever and creative solutions are required!
- Editing original footage or b-roll content for internal projects/pitches/proof of concept ideas
- Attending briefs with the wider agency and sense-checking/advising on feasibility of ideas/costs
- Sourcing music/creating lower thirds and graphics for edits
- Sourcing library footage as required
- Knowledge of copyright and IP
- Creating case studies and award entry films
- Knowledge of content creation for different social platforms
- Ability to work to deadlines with quick turnaround
A little bit about working with our client
Based in the heart of Soho London, we pride ourselves on our innovative thinking, and down to earth culture. We are a full service agency, and have the great pleasure of working with a number of leading fantastic brands, often global clients, but we are committed to never stand still and be complacent, providing a dynamic environment which is creative, fun, energetic and embraces entrepreneurial thinking.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV, and a showreel of your latest work. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
Apply for Junior Motion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly