Digital media strategy director within a full service agency. All about ideas and clever use of data. You will be lead media person within a team of largely creative people. Exciting proposition! Apply now.
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
• The Strategy Director will be responsible for leading the strategic thinking across a large global B2B account, with media spend of $15m.
• The account encompasses global and local campaigns as well as the always on use of media as part of personalised customer journeys. All of this driving to the ambition for marketing to contribute 50% of revenue by 2020.
• The client is very ambitious, wanting to push the boundaries and try new and different ways of using paid media to reach their customer base across every continent in the world. Though offline channels are part of the channel mix, the focus is very much on digital channel and the use of data to be smarter in these channels. Therefore this is really where your passion must lie.
• The lead agency across the account is extremely well known, leading overall strategy, media, CRM and digital experience. We operate as a close partner with our client, with them looking to us to provide guidance and recommendations, as well as to challenge their thinking. This account is as much, if not more, about proposing proactive ideas, as it is about responding to briefs.
• We also have regular strategic meetings with the CMO. You therefore need to be able to drive strategic conversation up to exec level, in the context of their wider business objectives and challenges.
• There is so much opportunity to take the account wherever we, as an integrated agency, believe it should go. You need to be a driven self starter, full of ideas and with a real understanding of the customer journey. You will need to work very closely with other teams across the connecting agency to deliver a joined up service across all our thinking and delivery.
• Extensive experience driving strategies on global accounts, ideally including Europe, Asia, Latam, North America
• Extensive experience of targeted data driven digital media strategies, with a thorough knowledge of all digital media channels
• Good understanding of social and how it can be used to target key audiences and individuals, ideally including Linked in
• Experience and understanding of customer journeys and how paid media can be used to influence activity along this journey
• Proactive by nature, always thinking about new ways to deliver client’s key objectives and help tackle business challenges
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Strategy Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly