Interim Marketing Executive
Blue Skies are delighted to be working with a very well known organisation in Central Birmingham who require some immediate interim Marketing Executive support. You will be required for a few weeks and will be part of their small Marketing team.
The suitably appointed Interim Marketing Executive based in their Central Birmingham offices will be responsible for working on a range of integrated campaigns aimed at a broad and diverse audience. Key duties will involve:
* Managing internal and external communications activities
* Assisting with creation of the annual marketing plan and budgeting
* Stakeholder communications and engagement
* Ensure brand consistency across all campaign activity
* Provide marketing support to the events team
* Liaise with external agencies and suppliers
* End to end campaign management including creative and evaluation
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be degree educated and have gained experience of working within a busy, creative and collaborative marketing team previously. Sector background isn't important but you will ideally have worked across a variety of sectors and come suitably armed with creative ideas and lots of enthusiasm.
It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail, a real eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously when required.
This is an urgent Interim Marketing Executive requirement for our Central Birmingham based client so if you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration. You will ideally be available to interview immediately too!