Group Senior Media Manager
Senior Global Media Manager
PageGroup are a global, market leading recruitment consultancy who are going through a digital transformation programme. The business has a presence in 140 countries, covering 25 specialist businesses. They are looking to hire a Group Senior Media Manager into the business who will be responsible for building the platform and overseeing execution against a new audience-centric approach to digital media.
The successful candidate will work with the Group Digital Director to determine how this global business can use its live data to programmatically drive responsive and high-impact advertising that fuels growth for this FTSE-250 business. With an eight-figure global digital media investment, this role has an opportunity to make a sizable impact, and the timing could not be better; the successful candidate will join a successful high-growth company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight. She/He will get to work alongside a dynamic and engaged team who are shaping the future for this business.
Key Responsibilities of the Group Senior Media Manager role:
- Develop a new approach to media management that is audience, rather than job, centric.
- Identify the appropriate AdTech that can support the needs of this new approach to media.
- Coach regionally-based media managers to adopt advanced approaches to digital advertising.
- Assist Regional Head of Digital in the management of media agencies in order to ensure they are delivering on hard KPI's but are also bringing broader value to the partnership.
- Work with our Digital Analysts to optimise the reporting framework that measures the impact of our advertising and guides investment decisions.
- Act as a consultative partner in how our AdTech fits within the business' overall marketing tech strategy.
- Work with our product and CRO specialists to ensure that all aspects of the conversion funnel are aligned.
The Successful Applicant
Who we are looking to hire:
- At least 6 years' experience within performance marketing and media management.
- A proven track record of driving growth through the development and delivery of new advertising strategies.
- A commercial mindset, able to understand business metrics and see the bigger picture.
- A deep understanding of AdTech and how businesses can leverage their data to get the most of it.
- An ability to sell new ideas in at all levels, to quickly validate theories via pilot tests and the drive to scale successful strategies / approaches globally.
- An outstanding approach to analysis.
- An ease in collaboration, particularly with regional media teams to adapt a global approach to the context of local markets and business challenges.
- A genuine passion for all things digital.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Ref Code: MPBB13890734Z
Apply for Group Senior Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly