Digital Analyst - Insurance FTSE 250 Listed
A well-established car insurance and breakdown cover provider listed on the FTSE 250 Index is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their expanding Data & Digital team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible in providing data, as well as analysing and reporting on trends to illustrate a full picture of their performance across digital assets, channels and marketing activity.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Analyst
- Providing accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users.
- Supporting the digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Delivering support daily, weekly and monthly in reporting requirements across the digital team and business users - not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Performing analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight as well as improving performance and results.
- Delivering change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis.
Key Skills and Requirements of the Digital Analyst
- Solid experience in digital data & analytics.
- Strong experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Good knowledge of digital (i.e. web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding is an advantage.
- Good experience of reporting in Google Analytics.
- Strong experience in creating automated reporting / dashboards.
- Strong experience of contributing to CRO initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of data analysis capabilities.
- MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.