Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing with strong digital, CRM and management skills who wants a career in a marketing agency with a difference? Read on ...!
Director of Marketing-£80,000-£85,000-London
Our client is a marketing agency with a difference. Based in Central London but with offices in 14 markets around the world, they manufacture rewards that they sell to to top blue chip brands to use as incentives. This Director of Marketing role is a great opportunity to become an owner of the business.
As Director of Marketing you will be reporting into the Group Sales Director, generating revenue, helping to create awareness and drive new business leads whilst also motivating and directing the 14 markets this role oversees. This role will also see you:
- Supporting the Group Sales to target global HQs of the biggest brands
- Developing their website/assets and much more to improve on their Global brand and reputation
- Analysing the market trends and providing clear direction on areas/sectors that need focusing on globally
- Creating a CRM strategy and plan for 2018-2020
To be successful in this Director of Marketing position you will not only be a people person who likes to add value and is an excellent relationship building but you will also have:
- B2B background where you have promoted an agency's brand
- Commerciality - able to take a lateral look at sector analysis and identify trends
- Management experience in a large team that sit globally
- Digital experience - email campaigns, social media platforms, website management, Google Analytics and CRM systems
- Content creation, copy writing, creating collateral
Sound like the Director of Marketing role for you? APPLY NOW!
ALL applications will get a response!
Director of Marketing-£80,000 -£85,000-London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.