Senior Media Sales Executive - Womens Interest
You will be reporting to the Advertising Manager for this womens interest Network - This role involves selling to and negotiating with media agencies and clients direct, at the highest levels. You will be generating creative pitches, digital and print display (direct and via exchange), native solutions, and events. This role must nurture existing relationships and developing new ones. You must be comfortable working to multiple deadlines, adept at building media plans across platforms and selling against audience value and reach.
- To contribute the media value of your assigned patch to ensure team success in achieving sales targets monthly and quarterly targets.
- Developing new business from cold calling and lead sourcing, as well as, growing existing business and maintaining or increasing market share.
- Making and attending a minimum of five appointments or presentations per week, preparing sales material and presenting face-to-face or over the phone to individuals and groups.
- To create opportunities for additional revenue through promotions, events, sponsorship, online and competitions, and any other opportunities that may be available.
- Ensuring that clients and agencies are fully aware of all commercial opportunities available to them across the Network and the company
- Managing and developing your own pipeline to ensure individual targets are achieved.
- Working closely with inter-dependent departments to ensure that deadlines are met and enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently
- To attend trade and consumer shows and client and industry events, and where relevant, to organise and assist in corporate hospitality for clients and agencies, including some business travel.
- To maintain thorough records including bookings, client notes, call and meeting reports, follow up details and agency responsibilities.
- To take an active interest in the bridal industry, and to make every effort to stay up to date with all industry developments.
- Significant experience in ad sales and in digital sales.
- Experience/knowledge of programmatic is desirable but not required.
- Experience of selling a cross-platform package, including display, online and creative solutions and added value opportunities.
- Strong face-to-face sales experience, including preparing sales material and presenting it within various forums.
- Understanding of industry research and the ability to make use of data to construct a sales argument.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of developing and growing relationships with clients and agencies, colleagues and team members.
- Proactive and adept at time management. You must be a self-starter and able to manage your workload and deliver a consistent performance.