Visual Storyteller, Group Communications
As our Visual Storyteller, you’ll bring the Penguin Random House brand and narrative to life through visually compelling and creative storytelling.
We are a brand that is all about celebrating the power of the written word but we are speaking to consumers who increasingly value visual content. In this new role you’ll be responsible for developing our visual communications strategy through photography, imagery, videos, infographics, and memes.
Reporting to the Communications Director, you’ll tell stories through visual and shareble assets. You’ll partner with our Creative Responsibility team to bring our social purpose to life, HR on our employer branding and our publishing houses to amplify their communications. You’ll share your expertise across the company through networking and training. Externally, you’ll bring and build relationships with a network of contacts, including freelancers, agencies and potential partners.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Excellent communication skills and superior visual instincts
• Prior experience in a storytelling role and creating and commissioning physical and digital assets
• Stakeholder management skills – you’ll be comfortable working across all levels of the organisation
• Passion for our brand purpose and the importance of books and reading
• A creative thinker and self-starter who’s unafraid to challenge the status quo