Creative Content Producer, Group Communications
As our new Creative Content Producer, you’ll produce compelling digital content for our company websites and social platforms.Whether that’s writing news stories, commissioning blogs or creating social cards – you’ll generate digital, visual communications and content to amplify the story of Penguin Random House UK.
Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, you’ll find innovative ways to champion our world-class books, authors, campaigns and colleagues. From managing our Instagram and YouTube channels, to creating assets that tell audiences about our Creative Responsibility strategy, to thinking about the ways in which we can improve the user experience for our channels, you’ll be able to visualise, create and commission eye-catching content.
You’ll also be confident in launching and managing your own digital campaigns and will bring new ideas and experience to our central Communications team.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• A connector - whether that’s engaging audiences, internal colleagues, or external agencies
• A creative person who’s unafraid to try new things.
• An interest in digital trends and a deep understanding of how to reach audiences.
• A producer of rich web experiences with history of writing compelling digital copy.
• A design eye – someone who can regularly create attention-grabbing and sharable visual assets.
• A love for all things books and publishing – you’ll be spreading the word about Penguin Random House UK, the books and authors that we publish and our unique creative and cultural heritage.