This fabulous design agency needs a superstar Account Manager to champion project management and service delivery for high profile clients.
A friendly, open, medium sized agency, professional and non-political, this is a hard working and respectful environment. Top FTSE 100 clients return to the agency year after year to deliver outstanding creative work.
This is a team you'd love to join! Our client is a genuinely friendly creative agency with award winning brand, design and digital work, and needs an excellent Account/Project Manager to hit the ground running. You will:
- act as day to day client contact for diverse projects across branding, engagement, digital and design
- provide outstanding attention to detail, issuing agendas, contact reports and ongoing communication
- support on pitches when required
- lead on some elements of project delivery: scoping, requirements gathering, documentation, production and reporting
- build strong and lasting client relationships
We are keen to see candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- exceptional client service, proven from a background in account management in a digital or design agency
- demonstrable ability to deliver corporate branding, design, digital and integrated projects
- supportive team member, strong relationship focus and problem solver
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account/Project Manager-Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly