Research Manager -Cultural Insights
Senior Consultant - Cultural Insights around the globe
Are you the sort of inquisitive person who wants to understand why consumers behave in certain ways? Are you interested in cultures around the world and how those differences affect decision making in different regions?
This role is for the strategically minded person with a qualitative background who wants to go further than just giving the 'why' but also how businesses can adjust their brands and products to appeal to the right audiences.
We are looking for someone who is curious about people and the world to join one of the world's best known and respected behavioural and cultural insight consultancies. The role level is a traditional Research Consultant/ Manager level but they are more keen to find the right person rather than be stuck around a specific title.
It is ideal for a qual researcher who has a real passion to do projects in the way that they feel is best. By understanding human behaviour and cultural nuances, not through asking questions. They are employed by clients for their strategic big picture thinking so you'll have significant autonomy on projects and methodologies.
The company is well known for being an excellent employer, repeatedly winning best place to work at industry awards and dedicating time each week to their employees well-being and happiness. They are the mark within the industry and their international work is second to none. Stakeholders tend to be global directors and even business CEO's for blue chip companies and founders of multi-nationals which means that you can have a real impact on international business' strategy.
You could be:
- A researcher from a qualitative agency with a flair for strategic thinking
- A brand or innovation consultant who wants to dig deeper into consumer behaviour and psychology to come up with behaviour changing strategies
- A strategist with experience of running workshops or ethnography
What you'd get in return
- A work environment focused on learning and improving as well as getting the best out of employees
- The ability to do strategy work and research for some of the biggest clients in the world
- Actually have an impact; this isn't an opportunity to just do good work but also make real change to the strategy and marketing of businesses through your expertise
- The potential to work in different offices internationally
- You'll get to work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
If this is the sort of international role you are looking for then apply below