6 days left
Great opportunity for a Marketing Manager in this West Midlands based property firm, across the full marketing mix, including digital, PR and brand.
Our client is an ambitious and successful international property group that owns, manages and develops industrial real estate and business space.
As Marketing Manager you will be leading the UK marketing function for this global industrial property company.
You will be responsible for:
- implementing the marketing strategy to build brand awareness to customers and agents
- ensuring consistent brand image across the business
- developing and implementing campaigns to drive occupancy, including PR and event management
- digital marketing including website, eDM and SEO
- managing the media and public relations
- managing the UK internal communications function
To be successful in this Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- ability to work in Solihull
- significant experience in b2b marketing
- strong corporate brand marketing experience within the UK
- proven digital marketing experience
- marketing management within a matrix organisation
If you can tick all these boxes, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Marketing Manager-£45,000-£55,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly