Senior Digital Content & PR Manager - Boutique Creative Agency
This boutique social & digital marketing agency is looking for an experienced Digital Content & PR Manager to join its friendly, close-knit and collaborative team. Their remit will be to lead, develop and execute digital PR and content-driven creative campaigns that build brand awareness and online presence for the agency’s clients via social, web and influencers/bloggers/journalists.
The role reports directly into the Managing Partner – so there is plenty of headroom to grow in this role, as well as senior-level exposure - and the role works across of a portfolio of clients, primarily in the food, entertainment and pharmaceutical sectors.
This Digital Content & PR Manager role requires both traditional PR and analytical skills, and would suit a candidate who enjoys thinking strategically around bespoke campaign angles and developing high quality content opportunities in partnership with journalists, bloggers and influencers, that drive engagement, acquisition and buzz.
Digital Content & PR Manager – Responsibilities:
- Identifying best prospect journalists, bloggers and influencers for clients, and building/developing strong relationships with them.
- Outreach of content through social channels, websites and influencer/journalist engagement
- Creating content calendars in line with client objectives, and identifying topics and stories around which content can be created
- Brainstorming and briefing content creation to designers and creatives
- Monitoring and measuring performance through mentions, shares, comments, and quality links achieved
- Reporting findings and recommendations for campaign optimisation
- Keeping up to date with industry news and trends
- Using appropriate tools to identify influencers/topics/angles (eg Buzzsumo, Google Trends); analyse SEO link performance (eg Moz); measure social performance (eg Social Bakers); and understand website performance (eg Google Analytics)
Digital Content & PR Manager – Requirements:
- A minimum of four years experience in this field, having worked for either a PR or Digital agency managing multiple client accounts
- In-depth knowledge of the content outreach and influencer engagement process, as well as how to deliver and optimise link-building client campaigns to maximise SEO
- Strong written/spoken and interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to build lasting professional relationships
- An active interest in the digital world and in keeping up to date with the latest trends in the industry
- A 'team player' mentality, that enjoys the idea of working in a small business with an collaborative and hands-on approach
If this role sounds like a good fit for a Digital Content & PR Manager of your calibre, then please do get in touch and apply today. Candidates looking for Freelance or temp-to-perm opportunities are also welcome to apply.