Publishing Content Manager
If you can produce great content and have a passion for a healthy lifestyle, please read on ...
Publishing Content Manager-£35,000-£37,000-London
This company is an industry leader in health and wellbeing. They are proud of how they help people lose weight and transform their lives. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they develop and support successful on and off line programmes and products.
As a Publishing Content manager you will be responsible for:
- end to end project management for the delivery of published directories
- supporting delivery of client's publishing strategy including magazines, books &
all other published products
- ensure timely delivery of all publications, ensuring schedules are adhered to and
product gets delivered into meetings and retail customers on schedule
- adhering to brand's style guidelines
- working with design agencies and internal teams
- building good working relationship with publishing partners and relevant
- social assets sourcing and creation
- invoice processing and admin tasks
To be considered for the Publishing Content Manager role, you must have the following:
- experience of working with publishing agencies
- experience sourcing social assets
- ability to produce great and accurate content, excellent copywriting skills
- exceptional attention to detail
- ability to meet deadlines
- excellent communication skills
- be a confident public speaker
- passion for a healthy lifestyle and food
If this sounds like you, please apply now....
Publishing Content Manager-£35,000-£37,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.