Global Brand Marketing Manager
Do you have extensive global marketing experience in brand activation within food or luxury goods sectors?
This global company is synonymous with quality and indulgence across 80 different countries. With standalone stores from Tokyo to New York, they also sell through franchise outlets in prestigious department stores and airports as well as online.
Global Brand Marketing Manager-£62,000 Pro Rata-London
As Global Brand Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- lead the development of the 360 activation program for global seasonal launches
- develop & implement global marketing campaign strategy for seasonal gifting &
- manage global seasonal communication budget
- act as a brand guardian and ensure all activations are brand led and aligned, plus
monitor execution excellence of brand initiatives
- drive the shift to digital/social media communications across the markets and
in store activation
- develop global calendar of communications activations
- understand and evaluate global market landscape
To be considered for this Global Brand Marketing Manager role, you must have the following:
- extensive experience in a competitive international marketing organisation,
premium and luxury brand background is desired
- global experience and good cultural awareness
- extensive experience in brand management and brand activations programs
- strong digital marketing & social media experience
- experience in managing external agencies
- strong influencing skills and stake holder management
- excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to different markets
- strong project management skills
- must be able to travel globally (about 15% of the role will involve travel)
- understanding of food/drinks industry and/or luxury brands/premium products
If this sounds like you, please apply now....
Global Brand Marketing Manager-£62,000 Pro Rata-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.