Paid Social Acquisition Manager
Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing & disruptive travel company? Are you interested in working in a startup environment leading their paid social & search? If so, read on!
Paid Social Acquisition Manager-£35,000-£50,000-London
A multi award-winning travel company that is shaking up the travel industry with an international customer base and 200% YOY growth! With a startup environment, and a dynamic team at the helm, this is an exciting and fun company to be apart of!
Within the role of Paid Social Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategising, recommending and optimising their paid digital advertising across social channels
- Owning and leading paid search
- Developing and actioning bid, keyword and targeted strategies
- Running creative brainstorming sessions and getting really stuck in to suggestions to grow the brand's acquisition
- Tracking spend and working with budgets
In order to apply for the role of Paid Social Acquisition Manager you must:
- Have strong experience in delivering successful paid Facebook campaigns & PPC advertising (paid social a prerequisite)
- Have an excellent knowledge of Facebook business manager
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be looking for an opportunity to lead in an area of rapid growth, where you will be depended upon to be a specialist
You will ideally love to travel and be happy working in a start up environment.
Our client is looking to think outside the box so there is no need to have travel industry experience.
Paid Social Acquisition Manager-£35,000-£50,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.