Senior Digital Content and PR Manager – Digital Agency – London
A small yet perfectly formed Digital shop based in the Bankside area is looking to hire an innovative Senior Digital Content and PR Manager. The agency work with a broad range of clients from FMCG, NFP, through to pharma and entertainment and continue to impress their clients with their fresh thinking.
Coming from a Digital & PR background, with 4-5 years industry experience you’re a confident team player, you thrive in a small agency environment and enjoy getting stuck in. Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll be working on projects across their pharma, NFP and tech accounts to develop and promote content to both B2B and B2C audiences, via a range of channels, from social, website, influencers/journalists and retailers.
- Auditing current client influencers and social followers
- Competitor analysis
- Prospecting influencers, journalists, brand ambassadors
- Building relationship with key journalists and influencers
- Trend analysis
- Identifying potential which content can be created and PR engagement delivered
- Creating content calendars in line with client objectives
- brainstorming and briefing creative teams
- Copywriting - articles, blogs, press releases
- Running performance reports with recommendations for campaign optimisation.
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years’ experience in the industry.
- A background in PR or digital either in agency or client side
- Traditional PR and analytical skills
- Solid experience in content outreach, influencer, journalist and media engagement.
- A track record in the development of content
- An understanding of paid/organic advertising
- Experience in creating bespoke campaign angles to facilitate partnership with journalists
- An understanding of how to develop and outreach content to maximise the number of influencers.
- Experience using the following - Buzzsumo, Google Trends, Moz & Social Bakers
- An understand website performance (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Some experience of SEO/content tagging would be advantageous
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who has solid digital/PR experience and a can-do attitude
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.