Major Players are working with a top independent creative agency based in East London, who are currently experiencing growth in the business and want to fill the position of Producer to work with their Head of Production.
Projects range from TVC, branded content, social media, digital and animation amongst others so you will be working through a rich and varied portfolio.
The Producer's duties and responsibilities will be:
- Scoping out briefs, preparing workable budget breakdowns and time lines
- Sourcing appropriate talent to pitch on client briefs and assembling teams on commissioned projects
- Create shoot briefs, call sheets and detailed shoot schedules
- Account handling from concept through to delivery, ensuring final delivery meets (or hopefully exceeds!) client expectations
The Producer will be:
- Experienced producing varied forms of integrated content, with around 2 years in an agency or similar environment
- Experienced scoping out briefs, assembling creative teams and preparing budgets and production schedules
- Confident working with suppliers with a positive collaborative approach
- Calm, yet assertive, you approach problems with a positive solution-orientated attitude
- Culturally aware of current industry trends and forecasts, with a love of video content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a producer with excellent networking and project management skills to join an agency that slowly becoming a leader in their field.
If this sounds like the Producer role for you then please apply.