Do you want to work for a pioneer of home delivery? Are you have experience in category strategy & brand management? Read on!
A pioneer of home delivery - a well established and loved brand famous for seasonal organic boxes
Within the role of Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with marketing & buying teams to develop a three year strategy for recipe boxes
- Brand positioning and identity
- Range & innovation
- Pricing & margin strategy
- New customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Delivering monthly and annual sales & profit targets
In order to apply for the role of Brand Manager you must:
- Have proven experience in taking insight and analysis to build brand strategy
- Proven track record of developing and launching products, ideally within a new brand
- Have a good understanding of how best to maximise customer loyalty
- Have strong budget management, ideally P&L
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Brand Manager-£40,000-£55,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly