Influencer Relations Manager
Do you want to work for a pioneer of home delivery who put organic food at the heart of what they do? Are you an experienced marketing influencer? Read on!
Influencer Relations Manager-£35,000-£45,000-London
A pioneer of home delivery - a well established and loved brand famous for seasonal organic boxes
Within the role of Influencer Relations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing positioning, proposition and reputation building
- Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers
- Matching internal content creation with external influencers who will be interested and excited to "consume" it
- Mediating with the PR agency to promote news worthy stories
- Brainstorm new and creative approaches to work closer with influential industry members
- Attending relevant events and approach like minded individuals & partners
- Line management of one team member
In order to apply for the role of Influencer Relations Manager you must:
- Ideally be interested in organic food & ethical living and have existing relationships with influencers in this arena
- Have high energy to explore new opportunities and build brand awareness
- Have proven experience of engaging influencers
- Be a strong communicator and be willing to line manage a junior team member
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Influencer Relations Manager-£35,000-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Influencer Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly