Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with an award winning creative agency based in Central London. We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who has hands on agency experience with big brands and managing multiple projects with a very strong focus on digital.
The Digital Project Manager will be managing production of a range of digital deliverables, from online advertising, through to social, video and web. You will need to be highly proactive with the ability to own the projects whilst liaising with internal teams as well as clients. This role is perfect for someone who wants to work with some amazing clients with the opportunity to add your own creative flair to each project.
* Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
* Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
* Produce precise, detailed timelines and wireframes in conjunction with the creative and production teams
* Liaise direct with clients and attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
The ideal candidate:
* 3 years agency experience with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, rich media, OOH, HTML5 display advertising, interactive experiences and web sites
* The ability to understand, manage and schedule creative deliverables based on provided media plans and client briefs
* Have a complete understanding of digital production processes coupled with a considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
* Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
If this is something you are interested in, please click below to apply.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly