Are you passionate about design and crafting engaging, innovative brand experiences for some of the worlds' biggest names in fashion, retail, arts, culture & branding? My client is looking for a pro-active and confident mid-weight designer with CAD, 3D & photoshop skills to join their team and help shape the retail landscape designing both the online brand identity and physical space experiences.
You will be…
- Attending client meetings to take in new design briefs and brainstorm.
- Managing design projects from concept to delivery.
- Creating mood boards for client presentations.
- Creating final rendered visuals to high standard & scaled technical production drawings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
You must have…
- Advanced CAD skills.
- A 3D package.
- Advanced Photoshop & Illustrator skills.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Retail Industry Experience.
- Experience in wordpress a bonus but not essential.
If you would like to apply or find out more then please get in touch! Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk or call me on 02078457263
We have a variety of creative roles on at the moment (£20k-£110k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly