Major Players are working with a top creative agency and we are looking for a client facing Project Manager to help deliver fast-paced print, digital and broadcast campaigns from brief through to delivery.
As the Project Manager you will be an integral part of the agency, working with the client and internal teams to manage the delivery of all client campaigns using the agreed workflows and processes whilst meeting business objectives, goals and targets.
You will be familiar with Project Manager methodologies such as Prince2 and Scrum and will have experience in utilising these during the creation of the project plans. The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is paramount and in return you will be working in a collaborative and fun agency.
The Project Manager will:
* Integrated campaign experience - print, digital, OOH and TV.
* End to end campaign management.
* Create and manage project timelines and budgets.
* Receive and interpret client briefs.
* Monitor and escalate project risk.
* Ensure all work has been through correct QC process and that output meets client requirements.
* Have a thorough understanding of the client brand identity.
* Develop strong working relationship with the account management team, maintain and extend client relationships.
If this is of interest, please apply with the latest copy of your cv.