Creative / Copywriter to partner existing AD
A well awarded agency, part of a network that most of you will know, have an opportunity for a solo creative / copywriter to partner up with an existing middleweight art director. An agency that specialise in through the line communications for clients across automotive, FMCG and some big corporates are ideally placed to kick things on having made some super savvy hires over the last year or two, particularly, across their senior creative leadership team!
As a new partner to this team, you’ll be given autonomy to lead on your own accounts, benefit from a really flat structured creative department – that gives the best idea it’s head, you’ll work closely with two exceptionally talented creative directors, and an ECD that loves championing talent across the business.
An opportunity to touch loads of different accounts, across ATL through to digital and beyond. Your role will be a neat mix of conceptual input and craft.
You will be?
- A talented, integrated writer with a blended book displaying big thinking and a commitment to craft.
- Have around 3-5 years experience, in an integrated agency.
- BE IDEAS FIRST – NOT CHANNEL FIRST.
- Be an ambitious creative, willing to work and produce best in class work.
- Enjoy a social yet ambitious creative agency.