Senior Partnerships Manager
Are you an experienced partnership marketing manager with a proven track record of devising and delivering partnership plans that successfully attract and retain customers? The read on ...
Senior Partnerships Manager-£40,000-£45,000-London
Our client is an internationally renown media group based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Retention and Partnerships (Subscriptions), this exciting new role manages and executes the partnership activities around subscriber acquisition and retention within a strategically vital and rapidly growing team.
the successful candidate will have:
- demonstrable experience of marketing and partnerships, ideally within a media and/or subscriptions environment (our client will consider other sectors)
- specific experience of partnership marketing, including approaching third party organisations and devising/delivering partnership plans that successfully attract and retain customers
- account management skills
- basic sales and new business experience
- excellent copy writing skills
- budget management.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Senior Partnerships Manager-£40,000-£45,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Senior Partnerships Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly