Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking to work with this leading British retailer in Somerset? If so, read on...
Digital Marketing Manager-12 Month Contract-£50,000-£53,000-London
With a rich history and an exciting future, this retailer is one of Britain's greatest iconic brands. They are already a £1.4 billion business, operating in more than 35 countries, with over 14,000 people worldwide, they have bold international growth plans in place.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing strategy for all categories and leading the delivery of key brand initiatives through digital channels, including a key focus on Social Media Strategy. Your main duties will include:
- working with key stakeholders across Production, Channel and Regional on the delivery of activation plans for digital activity
- developing a dynamic social strategy and ensuring social campaigns translate online and for mobile
- working with regional teams to ensure digital assets are maintained and fit for purpose
- keeping wider teams informed of analytics and findings from digital campaigns
- ensuring seasonal digital plans and content are state-of-the-art
To be considered for this great Digital Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- digital campaign delivery and project management experience, preferably from a retail, fashion or consumer background
- proven experience in delivering successful digital marketing strategies, incorporating brand websites, content production, social media, SEO, paid search, eCRM, display and web analytics
- strong social media experience
- knowledge of content creation and web development lifecycles
If this Digital Marketing Manager role sounds great for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing Manager-12 Month Contract-£50,000-£53,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.