Senior Account Executives / Junior Account Managers with CRM experience
Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
This top 20 independent, integrated creative agency has a very dynamic culture. It is growing steadily and the breadth of work combines advertising, direct response, loyalty and digital activity and the agency boasts a number of top awards. It is dynamic, exciting and fast growing; they provide a positive working environment that is politics free, challenging and supportive. They are based in the hub of ‘Ad land' and pride themselves on an open, collaborative environment where they nurture only the best talent. They are fully committed to developing people with ongoing training courses and industry events.
Working on a range of projects across a number of products, the job requires flexibility and the ability to juggle several projects at once. Primary responsibilities will include:
- A mix of taking ownership of own campaigns, looking for proactive opportunities plus working with the AD/SAM as a team on bigger campaigns.
- Write creative briefs and work closely with traffic and the creative teams to deliver high quality creative and on time
- Create and amend: external and internal status reports, timeplans; client-meeting contact
- Build an excellent relationship with all internal departments
- Provide an accurate weekly and quarterly forecast to allow accurate resource planning
- Be positive and enthusiastic about the work, and learn to motivate creative teams
- Manage your own time effectively by knowing how to prioritise time
- Managing an intern
- Writing briefs for concepts/visuals/design/developer and work with project manager and AD to ensure that all relevant material is produced to agreed deadlines.
- Appraising creative work and provide constructive feedback for creative excellence
- Knowing more than anyone else about the client's corporate identity and their creative ‘do's and don'ts'
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the clients' sector, their products and competitors.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the clients' business and industry
- Previously worked on integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of databases from a CRM perspective
- Understanding of digital campaign production
Apply for Senior Account Executives / Junior Account Managers with CRM experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly