UX RESEARCHER/CONSULTANT: (User Experience Research & Testing)
UX RESEARCHER/ANALYST/CONSULTANT: (User Experience Research & Testing)
KEYWORDS: (User Research, Prototyping, Gorilla Testing, Online A-B Testing, Focus Groups, Test Plans & scripts, Wireframes, Methodologies, Research Tools, User Scenarios, Reporting)
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
LOCATION - Bath/Bristol
A User Experience Analyst/Researcher is required by an established and highly successful company located in Bath who are expanding their UX and Digital team who deliver interaction and visual design, user research, content structure and UX for their UK and international websites.
Utilising tools and your knowledge of research methods you will be required to provide actionable insights that help direct future design initiatives and incremental development.
You will join a growing UX and Digital Design team and work with them to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of their web sites and applications.
Responsibilities will include the development of usability test plans and scripts, conducting tests, test analysis and reporting of the results. This position does not involve any design or programming.
- Planning, moderating and scribing focus groups, remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback.
- Presenting findings and recommendations in a plan that pushes future design improvements.
- Generating wireframes (paper or electronic "sketches") and prototypes as needed.
- Employing observational techniques to better understand customer motivations, behaviors and needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of different research methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Proven experience as a User Experience Analyst, Researcher, Consultant or similar role in a professional environment.
- Experience with an extensive variety of Usability user research tools and methods (especially user centered design processes), and involvement in running a variety of tests.
- Comfortable interviewing and observing people in many different situations and also putting them at ease.
- Proven track record of consistently producing deliverables that are well written and contain helpful information, providing solid and actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to synthesize lots of information and distill it into meaningful data
- Creative thinker with strong people interaction and facilitation skills.
- Solid organization, project management and planning skills with web application implementations.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be self-directed with effective time management
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced, highly interactive environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable with minimal day-to-day guidance and independently managing deadlines.
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations and decisions based on observed user behavior and prior experience.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.