CRM Database Officer
Great opportunity for a highly technical, data oriented professional with a good understanding of B2C marketing & how to use data to support campaigns
CRM Database Officer-£31,000-£35,470-London
Our client is one of the top 20 universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
The CRM Database Officer will be responsible for designated CRM data related projects to support the customer journey of the students, including:
- managing the process of getting prospective student data into and out of the CRM, monitoring both automated and manual processes.
- creation and ownership of marketing data related SLAs
- provide specialist/ technical advice on CRM data related activities making recommendations for maintenance and improvements
- undertake data planning - advising on targeting for marketing campaigns, considering compliance and best practice
- undertake data analysis, create user dashboards and undertake monthly KPI reporting
- work closely with the CRM Campaign Officer on all aspects of campaigbns from lead generation and data capture, to data planning and segmentation for email campaigns, SMS, phone etc
As the successful candidate you will have
- solid experience of usind CRM and Enterprise Marketing solutions to undertake data management, analysis or segmentation in a B2B environment
- experience of using a CRM tool like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or equivalent
- a strong track record of management of B2C prospect and or customer data loads via manual and integrated means into a marketing CRM
- the ability to build data transformations and quesries using tools like Power Query, Access, Power BI or SQL
- experience in creating, modifying and enhancing data segmentation for marketing analysis and campaign execution
- excellent excel skills
- experience of Power BI
- strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like you apply online now!
CRM Database Officer-£31,000-£35,470-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.