Sales Executive - Subscriptions and Events Marketing
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Publishing|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Dependent on Experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Publishing
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Dependent on Experience
We’re offering an enthusiastic sales person the opportunity to join one of the big names in media and the chance to progress their sales career working on a portfolio of industry-leading business brands. You’ll be offered our industry-renowned sales training and work in our cool new offices right next to the station in Twickenham. Haymarket have a great pension plan, which is unusual these days and you start off with 25 days holiday, which goes up! There are lots of other great benefits too,
Even better, because our team is doing well, we’re growing so this role has been created to improve that growth so it’s a really positive environment to work in.
As a sales executive for the subscriptions marketing team you would join a fun and fast growing team. We’re experienced marketers and are looking for someone enthusiastic with the gift of the gab to help us sell subscriptions across the marcomms and charity brands, which include PRWeek, Campaign, Third Sector and Conference and Incentive Travel.
We’d like you to be:
- Goal driven, resilient and hungry to sell subscriptions and beat targets
- A natural conversationalist, great at building rapour and able to listen
- Able to build on going and lasting relationships with clients
- Experienced in sales but this is not a deal breaker as our training (as mentioned above) is exceptionally good
- Able to research clients to establish their needs
- Organised and great at time management
- Able to show initiative and work proactively as an individual
Knowledge of the charitable or voluntary sector or the event, marketing or PR industries would be an advantage.
Reporting to the Subscriptions Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the proactive up-selling at renewal of existing subscribers, account management (aiming to increase the number of users per subscription) and new business. The role is office-based telesales.
- Listen to client feedback and needs to create opportunities for upselling.
- Maximise revenues and volumes from your assigned client base.
- Generate maximum revenue from your client base in accordance with targets/leads.
- Regularly update all leads and bookings in the appropriate manner.
- Understand your market.
- Identify new revenue opportunities from your client base.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of your brands and services, market and competitor products/positioning.
- Produce accurate leads against targets.
- Monitor sales progress on a weekly/monthly basis for your assigned client base.
- Understand your clients' business, key objectives and business drivers.
- All data recorded must be accurate and succinct.
- Orders must be confirmed in writing either through completed order forms or written confirmation.
- All administration set by your manager must be completed accurately and on time.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Maintain, grow and expand subscription revenue opportunities for your brands.
- You should be constantly seeking new ways and areas to develop that add to our revenue and profitability.
- Build the sales story. This involves understanding/analysing current strengths, weaknesses and opportunities/ areas of development.
- Personal selling. You will inherit a cross section of clients; big, small and of varying spend. Developing these and new accounts will be key.
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth
Apply for Sales Executive - Subscriptions and Events Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly