UK and Nordic Marketing Manager
With a successful background over the past 45 years, this high value product manufacturing company hold a reputation for being innovators within a specialised market and are now looking for a UK and Nordics Marketing Manager to join them.
Responsible for both the UK and Nordics marketing communications strategy you will develop execute and optimise the company's programme of marketing campaigns and activity for both customer acquisition and retention. You will assess and report on their effectiveness against business targets in order to deliver planned sales growth whilst enhancing brand equity and awareness.
In line with business objectives you will also lead and develop the internal sales team responsible for qualification to ensure that the early stages of the sales and marketing pipeline are capable of supporting planned sales growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a territory marketing plan in response to sector based market opportunity plans
- Plan and manage the marketing budget, timelines, campaign schedules and deliverables for the region
- Support customer acquisition with local management team in order to enable the achievement of sales targets
- Generate leads by localising and running the global demand generation campaigns in collaboration with central teams and by developing and executing local campaigns
- Event management - plan and coordinate local events, exhibitions, webinars and seminars, including post event management, for both the UK and Nordic countries
- Manage local PR and social media activities
- Track key metrics, identify areas of improvement and help develop team
- Develop monthly reports for the territory
- Leverage CRM and other channel data to develop actionable insights for campaigns and new business
Due to high value products the business generally experiences a long and complex sales cycle over varied industries. It's therefore important that the successful candidate has experience with such sales cycles within a B2B environment. It is also important that the successful candidate is comfortable and has experience working for international businesses where central and regional functions exist.
The company itself market a truly interesting and unique range of products and believe whole heartedly in the benefit of employee development. As such they are an Investors in People accredited organisation offering a range of benefits. Benefits include a flexi time scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare and life assurance plans, free parking, a generous pension scheme and more.
Please apply directly to this advert or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
UK and Nordics Marketing Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 - Worcestershire