Our client started in the early 2000's by two friends who dared to make a difference to the drinks industry. Since then, they've grown tremendously, acquiring new skills and moving to a larger premises so their distillery can continue to expand.
As the distillery grows, the marketing team is growing too and we're now in need of an extra pair of hands to focus on and build the website.
The perfect candidate will be someone both creative and commercial who is a dynamic thinker and can stay calm under pressure. The candidate will work under the guidance of our Head of Content to ensure the website is a useful resource for all of their global markets and that our UK eCommerce business fits with the brand experience.
- Just awesome
- The team are genuinely friends and culture is really important
- They’re all outgoing, friendly and happy to participate in things outside of their job descriptions eg. doing tours of the distillery, starring in videos, assisting in shoots, carrying tonic to the fridge etc.
- Must be willing to “get your hands dirty” and go above and beyond
- Using the content management system to continually update and improve the existing content on the website
- Management of site functionality and the UX with a programme of continuous improvement, including ensuring that the website stays alive by adding new features and refreshing design
- On site content management: ensure the website is regularly refreshed with new drink suggestions, updated information, regular blogs, updated team profile, updated vacancies page
- Working with the Trade team and Marketing team to manage the end to end eCommerce business, including ensuring a good gift and product offering on our online shop, working with social media exec on strategic content plan to support eCommerce business, ensure realistic sales targets are given and are being met and the shop content is regularly updated with new images and copy
- Analysis of site metrics and production of monthly goals and reports to feed in to the continuous improvement plan
- Ensure SEO performance is improved and work with content and PR managers to ensure SEO performance is tracked and maintained. Regularly update the keyword research and implementation strategy.
- Evaluating trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data and use it to inform ongoing development of digital strategies
- Experience in a similar role managing a eComm website
- Knowledge of eCommerce and online UX - Knowledge of digital marketing tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Understanding of online User Experience
- Energetic, dedicated and imaginative with ability to apply yourself to different briefs with uncompromising quality
- Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Natural creative spark and innovative brand ideation
If you're interested in working with a creative/fun team on their website and making a direct impact. Apply today!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**