Mid-Weight Planner - Integrated Agency - London
With a core focus in challenging consumer behaviour, this integrated agency produces award winning creative works on some big names in FMCG, drinks and lifestyle and need a confident Mid-Weight Planner with strong experience in TV, outdoor, print and experiential.
The day to day:
Working with the planning team, this role will include comms planning across a range of integrated projects and campaigns, developing robust strategy; from distilling the data to uncovering killer insight, crafting inspirational creative briefs, contributing to creative team meetings as well as building relationships with clients and internal teams, you’ll also assist with pitches and workshops.
- 3+ years planning experience across brand, ATL, digital & experiential
- Curious about the consumers and their relationships with brands
- Initiative – always thinking about how you can deliver great creative work
- Analytical yet creative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to turn the complex into the simple
- Confident presenter
- Ability to develop holistic and channel-specific strategies
This is an incredibly exciting role for a Planner looking to step up to the next level in their career, with a passion for consumer behaviour and a can-do attitude
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.