Media Sales Executive (Print & Online)
Our client publishes local luxury lifestyle magazines and websites that target the wealthiest residents in London. Each of their titles captivates its audiences by utilising stylish and cutting edge design coupled with high volumes of local content. From the latest fashion trends to local art exhibition listings, interior news to motoring, They are all essential guides to luxury living in London.
The Ideal candidate;
- 3 - 5 years experience in advertising sales.
- Extensive industry knowledge in either Weddings, Parenting, Interiors or local London lifestyle publishing.
- An existing client base within a specific chosen sector.
- An ambitious growth plan for their career and a willing dedication to carving a career path within their business.
- Managerial experience (not essential)
- A tenacious, entrepreneurial and proactive attitude.
- Minimum 18 months experience in the following industries Weddings, Parenting, Interiors or luxury lifestyle.
- Individuals considered for the role will be need to have excellent presentation skills, be a team player, have a tenacious character and a desire to succeed with a proven track record of sales success.
Overview of the role;
- To achieve personal print and digital sales targets.
- To have a genuine interest and passion for your sector.
- Keeping yourself abreast of industry trends, events, issues and key players, both during and out of working hours (Weddings, Interiors or Parenting )
- To ensure that you read the magazines/websites for your industry, actively engage in social
media and develop an understanding of the key players through blogs, articles and websites.
Also a continuous monitoring process of all their key competitors.
- To immerse yourself in the market you specialise in and hold genuine passion for products and services within that remit
- To establish, maintain and build strong working relationships with designated clients and
agencies as well as building a new client database of your own.
- To develop, whilst agreeing and implementing, a clear sales strategy for the overall sales
function of your magazine and sector as well as being aware of events in your industry opportunities to expand your brand.
- To be accountable for all new and regular business within your given sector. This must include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers, budgeting timetables etc.
- To regularly explore new business opportunities, partnerships and presenting ideas and the portfolio both internally and externally.
- To establish and develop potential media partnerships for the benefit of your magazine, aligning your brand to suitable industry leading events building strong and lasting relationships that lead to revenue growth and increased readership.
- Attending industry shows and exhibitions where necessary, representing the company in order to fulfil partnership agreements.
- Using and updating daily the CRM system, Salesforce.
- Maintaining high team morale, and leading by example.
Apply for Media Sales Executive (Print & Online)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly