My client, a leading, independent branding and design agency and a multi-award-winning company based in the City of London are seeking a Senior Artworker to hit-the-ground running and become the newest member of their team.
You will be the only Senior Artworker at the agency and in the absence of the Production Director you will be representing the whole production team.
You will need to have a strong, energetic and robust character to establish and maintain artwork standards and working practices. You will also be very approachable and be confident with client interaction.
The agency's client list is amazingly varied with exposure across a broad range of categories - drinks, beauty, food, academic, healthcare, and luxury. They have a large focus across the premium space.
As Senior Artworker you will have:
- Experience with premium / luxury packaging (ideally alcoholic drinks)
- A broad experience in FMCG
- Good understanding of reprographics and print basics
- An understanding of different print processes
- Strong people skills
- Strong Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop for retouching and DCS work
- Visualising in 3D would be a useful addition
Salary is circa £40,000
Please email CV and portfolio to email@example.com