Digital Product Marketing Manager
Digital Product Manager - Central London
Digital Product Manager is required by The Lead Agency to support the development and implementation of the Automotive product roadmap, to deliver best in class products and services for The Lead Agency’s consumers and customers, on time and on budget.
The Lead Agency is a fast-growing technology business with 15 years’ experience in lead generation and customer acquisition. We are a trusted growth partner to some of the world’s biggest and most ambitious organisations.
The Digital Product Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Understand our market, our consumers, our customers, and their problems
- Provide input into the overall Product strategy and priorities
- Be an innovative thinker and propose innovative solutions to address current and future customer needs and expectations
- Translate the Product vision into a cohesive product roadmap
- Manage the lifecycle of products from whiteboard to retiring, including prioritising requirements through commercial rationale and with commercial stakeholders
The Digital Product Manager will be expected to bring the following skills:
- Track record of effective delivery of digital products in a fast-growing business
- Proven ability to manage a large stakeholder network effectively and collaboratively in a complex, matrix environment comprised of diverse roles and interests
- Has the ability to articulate and explain complicated issues in a simple and accurate manner
- Ability to write high-quality proposition proposals, business cases and requirements documentation
- Well organised; able to manage own workload; prioritise and work autonomously or as part of a team as necessary
The Lead Agency employs over 100+ specialists located across our Liverpoo, London and New York offices.
The Lead Agency is made up of talented, creative and determined people. We seek ambitious forward thinkers who are equally passionate and driven for career success.
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Product Manager job, please click the APPLY NOW button below and send your CV.
For further details please see the full job specification at –