Business Development Manager- Digital Consultancy
New JOB- Business Development Manager needed with B2B/ BI sales experience.
This position sits within the our clients subscription sales team although the successful candidate must be flexible to cross-sell across the full product suite, including digital transformation training products. In addition, the post holder may be expected to manage sales enquiries for other online products, not only driving conversions on that product, but also utilizing those leads to open up cross sell opportunities.
Our client, an online resource providing trends, data, insight, training, inspiration, case studies and 'how to guides' for brands and agencies to achieve digital excellence is currently searching for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
You will be focused on outbound and inbound sales to our clients enterprise level target prospects. Specifically, the sectors this person will target are: pharmaceuticals, FMCG, charities, not-for-profit organisations and government entities. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on large group subscription agreements, as well as cross selling the suite of training products.
This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, is well organised and can build rapport with clients. The ideal candidate will be able to use their initiative and take a pro-active approach in driving growth within their portfolio of clients.
* To outbound prospect for business in order to close sales and therefore exploit currently untapped opportunities
* To use the target hit lists provided to prioritise outbound effort
* Work with Marketing to support a pipeline of incoming enquiries
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of the brand, agency and tech vendor landscape
- Commitment to using the subscription and other sources to stay up to speed with digital trends
- Proficient in new business development
- Developing relationships with key target prospects via a consultative sales approach
- Consistently closing business and accurately forecasting sales
- Opening new sales opportunities through a range of prospecting work
- Ensuring maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation
- Arranging and presenting at regular client meetings
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong track record in B2B sales role preferably business information or subscriptions based
* Outstanding conversation skills, commercial acumen and adept at uncovering prospects' business challenges
* Interest in all things digital
* Entrepreneurial with a problem solving mentality and positive attitude
* Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
* Minimum 5-year business to business sales experience
* Proven track record of meeting sales targets in a consultative sales environment
* An understanding of the marketing and ecommerce functions within brands (and also preferably tech vendors & agencies) and the way digital changes are affecting them
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Business Development Manager- Digital Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly