Email Marketing and Design Co-ordinator
- 12 month Maternity Cover with the possibility to go permanent.
- Immensely fun and social work environment.
- Training schemes and personal development programmes.
This is a 12 month maternity cover, with potential scope for a permanent position afterwards.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager, you will handle the scheduling of the digital content calendar, taking into account previous performance and an understanding of the target audience.
You will be responsible for the look and feel of digital assets on the website, ensuring all marketing material is fresh and relevant. Email marketing will be a primary focus, from email layout through to design using Photoshop. You’ll also handle the design of additional content such as homepages, category banners and paid search banners. Depending on which images are available, the Photographer will be on hand to help provide relevant imagery for you to incorporate into your designs.
Importantly, you will monitor the performance of all content produced, using analysis to make informed decision to improve further designs and marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need
- Have used Photoshop to create a range of digital assets including emails, category and paid search banners.
- Experience within an eCommerce business would be a real plus.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills to piece together the content calendar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness.
- A passion for the fashion market would be ideal.
There is a salary on offer of between £18-25k for this role, possibly a touch more depending on experience. Please enquire for further information on benefits.
Get in touch with Imogen to hear the finer details on this one.