Mid-Weight Planner - Integrated Agency - London
An independent integrated agency based near London Bridge are looking to hire a Mid-Strategist, they boast a fantastic range of clients and play in the Luxury, FMCG, Finance and Tech space
The Day to day:
Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you will have the opportunity to lead on accounts from day one. You’ll be working across brand relaunches, content marketing, digital transformation through to experiential campaigns. You’ll be running creative brainstorms, briefing the creative teams with your robust strategic thinking as well as building and nurturing client relationships and running workshops and focus groups
This role will suit a curious Strategist with a integrated planning experience who has the confidence and desire to take the lead, both internally and with clients, and is looking for a role which will allow them to take a real step-up in their career
Required skills / competencies:
- 4+ years solid strategic experience
- Confident in managing client relationships
- Research and insight generation
- Able to write inspirational briefs for the social, creative and experiential teams.
- Campaign planning: ability to develop holistic and channel-specific strategies
- Adept at reviewing and analysing client data and campaign performance
- Experience in making recommendations against performance and optimisation
- Confident and persuasive presenter
This is an incredibly exciting role for a Planner with strong integrated experience looking to make a name for themselves with a well respected agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.