PPC Group Head
Job Title: PPC Group Head - Leading Digital Marketing Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including BUPA health insurance, regular social events, opportunities to travel, free Friday drinks and snacks
About The Leading Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a leading digital marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for multi-national clients like Xbox, Unilever, BT, Dove and Cartoon Network. Operating as an independent agency, they are also part of a global network and therefore have the resources and scope to work on large-scale international campaigns for their clients. With offices in Leeds, London and the US, there is scope for their employees to travel and opportunities to work abroad. They are a Premier Google Partner and has won multiple awards in recent years for their innovative work.
This digital marketing agency has a total headcount of around 130 employees and fosters an extremely collaborative team culture, with excellent training and development opportunities for their employees. Culturally there is a great team atmosphere with open plan offices and a flat structure. They also organise regular team socials and have leisure activities on site; including table football, yoga classes and table tennis.
About The PPC Group Head
Due to unprecedented levels of organic growth, this agency is looking to bring on board a talented and established PPC Group Head. Working closely alongside the PPC and Display Director, you will lead a team of managers and executives to ensure delivery of performance and outstanding service across key client accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Group Head:
* Focus on client accounts at a strategic level, identifying ways to drive performance and growth, whilst your team manages the implementation and day-to-day running of PPC campaigns
* Contribute significantly to the development of junior staff, training and mentoring your team of managers and executives
* Take full responsibility for budgets and account revenue across leading UK brands
* Provide regular insights and reporting to clients, providing recommendations to improve client performance
* Assist in new business meetings and presentations, as well as growing existing accounts
* Work collaboratively with other teams within the business, such as display and affiliates
About The Successful PPC Group Head
If you are currently in a managerial position within paid search and looking to join an entrepreneurial agency, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the PPC Group Head:
* At least 3 years' experience in paid search, with 1 years' experience managing a team
* Extensive experience managing PPC campaigns with large budgets
* Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Bing Ads, remarketing and bid management tools
* Experience using DoubleClick Search, other areas is advantageous
* Working knowledge of multiple biddable media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* An entrepreneurial mind set and enthusiasm to keep up to date with the latest technologies and digital marketing approaches
The PPC Group Head will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, with excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the PPC Group Head role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.
Apply for PPC Group Head
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly