Communications Manager - London's leading housing group
My client is one of the leading housing associations in London, now looking to appoint a strategic Communications Manager on a fixed-term contract for a year who would be instrumental in shaping their integrated communications strategy.
The key responsibilities in the role will be (including, but not limited to):
1. Leading the development of integrated communications strategy. This will cover marketing, PR, internal comms, and staff engagement initiatives.
2. Writing press releases and fostering a great relationship with key press contacts.
3. Support other staff within the company to contribute to blog articles and other content for a range of publications.
4. Collaborate with the IT staff and other stakeholders to lead the website re-design, including ideas on content as well as monitoring the ongoing performance.
5. Oversee the production of brochures, flyers and other collateral for internal and external use.
6. Lead the development of internal communications strategy that would pave the way for an engaged workforce.
7. Manage an existing Comms Officer, including inventing in their learning and development so that they can assist you in the most efficient manner.
You must have the experience of working within the public sector as well as in a managerial role. This role is paying up to £42k, and needs someone to start ASAP. Get in touch today with Richa on 020 7845 7223 or email@example.com