Creative Designer / 3D Designer - 3D Studio Max / VRAY
Creative Designer / 3D Designer (3D STUDIO MAX / VRAY)
A talented Creative Designer / 3D Designer is needed to join a leading design agency based in Farnham, Surrey. Working with iconic brands, expect to form part of an amazing team developing creative ideas and producing brilliant 3D design solutions for exhibitions, interiors, live events, brand experiences and tradeshows.
Founded in 1987 this innovative agency provides the essential creative input which helps brands like Aston Martin, Triumph, JCB (plus many more) tick. With a strong reputation and an impressive portfolio, they have completed a diverse array of projects spanning Brand Communications to Commercial Interiors and beyond. Due to an exciting period of growth they are now looking for Creative Designer / 3D Designer with strong technical skills in AutoCad, 3Ds Max, V-ray and Photoshop to join their passionate team.
Joining as the Creative Designer / 3D Designer you will play a key role delivering creative and innovative solutions, ensuring cost effective, brand aligned commercial design. Involved with all aspects of the design process you will get a unique opportunity to see your designs come alive. In short, it will be your inspiration, flair and creative drive that helps deliver highly creative and relevant design solutions that amazes audiences.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a 3D Creative Designer / Junior Designer / Mid-Weight Creative Designer / Senior Creative Designer / Creative Designer / Senior Creative 3D Designer / Junior 3D Designer / Mid-Weight 3D Designer or similar, we don't mind, you just need a CV / Portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Creative Design / 3D Design role;
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Vray and Adobe packages (Photoshop / Illustrator);
- The ability to produce drawings for presentations to include elevations, sections and architectural specifications;
- Ability to support senior members of the team to produce innovative concepts and take them through to design;
- Experience of creating high quality renders and visualisations;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Fresh, inspired designs for compelling brand experiences.
In return you should expect a positive and friendly agency offering first class opportunities, a competitive salary and the chance to make a real difference. If you feel you have that important creative spark that generates success then get in touch...