Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Strategy Officer, £140,000
Our client is a fibre-based Internet Service Provider (ISP) installing and maintaining its own fibre to the building dedicated network! Our client is the first company in the UK[ to claim to deploy Gigabit services to residents, offering both broadband and phone services.
They began rolling out their services in September 2011 to large residential properties throughout London. Due to continued success within the business they are now looking for a Chief Strategy Officer to drive the business forward!
The Chief Strategy Officer will be fundamentally responsible for proposing mid to long term strategy for the business and implementing the change programme to fulfil the strategy. Driving cross departmental change, the CSO will own the vision for the systems, processes, business information, and data required for the organisation to thrive.
Key Job Deliverables
- Corporate strategy
- Systems vision
- Transformation blueprint
- Company programme plan
Key Personal Attributes Required
- Top down strategic thinking coupled with bottom up detailed oriented data analysis
- Leadership through ambiguity
- Critical thinking
- Action orientation
- Working with the Chairman and Executive Team, to develop, communicate and execute the company strategy for the next 1-3 years, with a broader vision over 5 years
- Understanding of the industry environment and market opportunity for the following 5 years
- Projecting potential customer needs and trends over the period to consider corporate gaps and potential opportunities
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch for a brief.