This leading brand language consultancy, who specialise in tone of voice and verbal identity, are on the lookout for a Creative Director to join the UK team. This person will be integral to the businesses success; they will spearhead the creative process, as well as being a competent leader.
It's important to note that, although this agency is looking for a Creative Director, this person will not be working across Design elements.
- Guiding the creative team, from the 4 creative Head's to junior consultants
- Building on existing client relationships and thinking of strategic ways to persuade new clients to come on board
- Using your network to help get the consultancy's name out there, by being the face of the consultancy at key events, writing thought pieces and articles
- Working closely with the UK Managing Director to ensure targets are met and with the US team, to align with overall goals
- Where required for higher profile clients, this person will take the lead on projects, from tone of voice to brand messaging
- Running workshops with senior stakeholders and being comfortable off-site in those clients where needed
- Staying up to date with current and new technologies that may impact the business
The ideal candidate will…
- Be passionate about language and able to enthuse others with this
- Have experience public-speaking
- Have a creative flair but will also be commercially minded and able to sell the consultancy's offering to clients
- Have experience pitching with a successful track record
- Have worked either agency or client-side
- Have some experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Not be afraid to get stuck in on the day-to-day tasks
If you're a persuasive and effective communicator, with a keen interest in language, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly