Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager
Brand new vacancy at a creative and production agency based at one of the UKs biggest entertainment providers, based at state of the art offices just west of London.
Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager level - managing creative and production for entertainment and sports accounts across press, digital display, social, OOH, POS.
The ideal candidate will be super organised, able to write and execute creative briefs and juggle multiple projects.
- We’re over100 people strong including a large creative and copywriting team, a digital studio, print artworkers and a Quality Control team.
- We started life as a production studio but in the last couple of years we’ve built a great reputation for delivering creative work across all media, including email, digital, print and social.
- We work across the whole of our clients marketing departments – Acquisition and Customer, Retention and Upgrades, Brand and Direct Response, UK and Ireland, across TV, Broadband and Mobile.
- With our in-depth knowledge, we’re constantly pushing the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work that pulls the best response.
- We’ve built a close relationship with the client marketing departments so we either take briefs directly, or to work closely with external agencies to deliver all campaigns.
- The JAM role is part of a team of 4 – including the Account Executive, Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients and any external suppliers and partners.
• Effectively coordinates projects throughout the lifecycle of campaign including creating timing plans, updating status reports and internal systems.
- Supports senior team members in the organization and delivery of projects.
• Translates client requests and requirements into creative and production briefs for the creative studio.
- Runs and participates in internal and external status and team meetings.
- Serves as a knowledge resource for colleagues within the account team.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Resolves any issues that arise with the help of the team.
- May perform other duties, across the wider team, to meet the needs of the business.
- Helps to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Supports and nurtures the team Account Executive in all aspects of the job.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including presentation
• Good people, organizational and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude to try and improve the creative work and/or the delivery of campaigns.
• Works well under pressure and thrives in busy studio environment.
• Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
- Listens and values the opinions of others.
• Focuses on the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of the assigned project activities.
• Works well in a team environment, with a moderate degree of supervision, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work and to meet agreed deadlines.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Monitors and pursues growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
• Understanding of the market and business environment that affects our client
• Understanding of print production, email or digital processes.
• Basic knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision making.
• Good understanding of the Company’s market and business environment.
Education, Certifications & Experience
• University degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
• At least one year’s account management experience in a creative design agency.
Apply for Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly