Studio Manager - Digital Content Agency - London
When it comes to digital and content marketing agencies, very few have made such an impact in their space as this agency. With over 50% growth in the last 12 months and already on the path to double again next year, they are certainly the ones to watch.
Currently a mid sized digital and content marketing agency, this central London based agency specializes within the growing B2B sector. In fact the B2B market last year alone reported a 25% increase and is predicted to grow even further and this agency is taking advantage of this movement.
Due to their continued success our client is now seeking a mid level Studio Manager to work with the Creative Director and help shape, manage and organise this bubbling creative and production studio and successfully manage the resource at various stages of the project lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Accurately schedule studio resources (Strategy, Design, Project Management, User Experience)
- Effectively match studio resources to client demand
- Manage resource constraints and identify any future problems, working with HR and Head of Departments to resolve them
- Carefully balance the personal wellbeing of the studio and commercial needs of the client
- Manage the migration of resources in and out of projects
- Identify and escalate the need for contractors
- Manage and resolve resource booking conflicts
- Find alternative resources when the need arises
To be suitable for this role you will have a proven experience when it comes to resource management, specifically within a digital marketing agency environment. As well as have the ability to be extremely disciplined and ensure the agency process and protocol is fulfilled.
In return for your skills and experience as a Studio Manager our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £30-40k depending on experience plus benefits.
We've personally worked very closely with this client over the recent years and have helped place many of the creative and production team. Therefore we can hand on heart say that this is a really great opportunity to work with some wonderful characters.
If you think you are the Studio Manager we are searching for then please get in touch by clicking the apply button below.