Senior Account Manager - Marketing Agency
Senior Account Manager - Loyalty Marketing
£32,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at Senior Account Manager level and work with one of the agencies longest standing Automotive clients. You'll handle and manage projects from taking the brief through to delivery and understand the data around the client, as well as working to tight deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritise work within the team. As part of the client services team you will work with and manage/motivate other team's internally and external agencies. Reporting to the Account Director the role will include responsibilities such as:
- Working with AD and client to ensure that existing high service levels are maintained
- Work with the Planning Department and AD to understand and contribute to the overall strategy of the account and help move the B2B and CRM programs forward
- Establishing yourself as a strong account handler both internally and with the client, showing the ability to quickly build relationships, instilling trust & confidence in the Client
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation, files and recording notes and actions from meetings carefully
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date and aiding the AD in forecasting each month.
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to build and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with key Clients, suppliers, other agencies and colleagues alike
- Able to produce compelling and motivating creative briefs with a clear, single minded, proposition
- Is comfortable with presenting, has positive body language and demeanour and most importantly, is a good listener
- Experience at a direct/digital marketing agency (minimum of 4 years)
- Worked on large brands & experience of working in multi-channel environment
- Agency process, from taking Client's Creative Brief, through to Studio and Print
- Direct marketing principles, database marketing and the role and potential of Relationship Marketing
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional project management skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!